Salary - £18,00- £22,000
The successful IT Support Technician will provide day to day 1st line support and to assist in maintaining the companies IT infrastructure and applications ensuring that effective support and training is provided to end users .
User support and service
* Provide high quality face-to-face or remote support to all staff, registering and categorising incidents using a Fresh Service ticketing system.
* Fulfil user service requests ensuring that agreed processes and procedures are adhered to.
* Configure and provision equipment for staff, ensuring that documentation and the asset register are updated and maintained.
* Provide support and guidance to staff in the correct operational use of all Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint.
Skills & Competencies
* Friendly, helpful, approachable and professional
* Resourceful, able to quickly find and understand solutions to new problems
* Attention to detail/accuracy
* Solid understanding of Microsoft products and technologies
* Able to work without direct supervision and effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines
* A proactive approach to personal skills development and training
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills
This is a great opportunity for you to join a great organisation that will invest in your future. If you feel as though you have the right experience please apply ASAP as this role will not be available for long!
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job