Really exciting opportunity for a keen IT support candidate.
Technical Administrator - Darlington - 22k
Thanks for taking an interest in this vacancy,
I am looking to speak with 1st/2nd line help desk support candidates to discuss a vacancy I am working on for a very good client of mine.
- Expertise in working in a helpdesk environment
- Expertise in supporting HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance, CRM packages; knowledge of Carval HR would be bonus - ITIL certification, or good work knowledge of ITIL
- Good customer facing communication skills
- Expertise in supporting desktop, software, printing, network, hardware and telecommunication problems.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office; ideally knowledge of Google G-Suite - Full UK Driving License
Key technologies used:
- Windows 7-10
- Office 2016
- Active directory
- Exchange server
What the candidate can expect:
- First class on the job training
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Fast progression without boundaries.
This opportunity isn't expected to stay vacant for long and interview slots have been pre-booked out for next week. If you or someone you know would be interested in applying for the role please send an up to date CV or give me a call on .
- Support / Helpdesk / help desk / 1st line / Desktop support / 2nd line / engineer / Microsoft / windows / Microsoft office / active directory / exchan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job