Attwood Perks are currently partnering with an up and coming business in Ipswich who are looking for a bright and ambitious 1st Line Support Technician on a permanent basis.
As 1st Line Support Technician you will have solid exposure to 1st Line IT duties, excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to thrive in a small team environment.
Day to day duties include:
• Providing all round 1st Line support to a growing user base with some 2nd Line support duties;
• Experience of troubleshooting computer software and hardware;
• Supporting a Windows environment: MS Office, Internet Explorer, XP and Windows 7, 8, 10 desktops;
• Setting-up users, user support and password support using Active Directory;
• Working with Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks;
• Setting up PCs and installing/configuring software and hardware;
• Experience with IP Networking, Firewalls and Backup Systems;
This role is ideally suited to a highly motivated and organised individual who is passionate about customer service and is a pragmatic problem solver.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in this forward-thinking business who offer the right balance of providing support and guidance whilst encouraging autonomy and innovation.
Should this position sound like the right one for you and you’re interested in finding out more, please do contact Matt at Attwood Perks who will be delighted to discuss this further. We look forward to your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job