Our client is an established IT service provider who are currently looking a 1st Line Support Technician to join their expanding team.
- Assist users working remotely at client sites
- Logging tickets and rectifying 1st line faults at client sites.
- Escalating more complex issues to the 2nd line support team
- Prioritise work and adapt to changing priorities
- Assist in supporting the company’s desktop and laptop hardware environment
- Problem solving, research and diagnostic work to resolve IT issues
- Providing hands-on and remote desktop IT support to the company's client base
- Configuration and management of servers, desktops, backup etc.
- Must have previous experience of working in a similar IT Support role
- Previous experience of remote assistance is required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group policy and MS exchange.
- Ideally hold a Microsoft qualification
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels and possess a good telephone manner
- Ability to work alone and with minimal supervision
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job