1st Line Support Technician
My client is a reputable financial services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an 1st Line Support Technician to join their IT team in Taunton.
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Technician to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This would suit someone who has a keen interest in IT and is looking to develop their knowledge and skills. Salary is dependent on experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide 1st line IT support to internal members of staff and escalate any issues that you are unable to resolve yourself. You will assist in the initial troubleshooting for staff with IT issues and to resolve problems where possible. You will also assist in performing preventative maintenance to reduce the number of support calls received.
Main duties include;
- Ensure all support calls are logged, prioritised and escalated where necessary
- Resolve any 1st line requests
- Regularly review helpdesk calls and resolve where possible
- Help maintain inventories of assets
- Ensure the IT helpdesk is covered always during office hours
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest to learn new technologies
- Methodical approach to work
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 and Office Packages
- Experience with Web Development
- Driving License
- Good networking skills of LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'