1st Line Support Team Leader - Global Systems Integrator
1st Line Support Team Leader - Required Skills / Experience:
- Supervisory and/or Management experience
- Good process and documentation skills
- Experience in a helpdesk / service desk environment, working to SLAs and using 'trouble-ticket’ applications would be beneficial
- A technical bias with Networking, Unified Comms or Microsoft
- Excellent Office 365 skills
- Good understanding of SharePoint
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
1st Line Support Team Leader - The Role:
You will be responsible for the leadership of the First Line Support and apprentice functions and be an intrinsic part of the Service Centre and Support Services department. The departments’ primary responsibility is to combine leading the First Line Support function and taking receipt of incoming support tickets, emails and phone calls from our Customers and begin a triage process in order to resolve them in a timely and effective manner thus upholding our service levels.
- The day to day management of the First Line Support Engineers
- Shift Rota completeness and accuracy 3 months in advance
- Leave, Overtime and Training approval
- Ticket management quality into 2nd Line
- Improve and maintain behavioural skills of the First Line Team
- Point of contact for incoming support tickets
- Performing ticket triage to perform a first time fix
- Service Improvement plan generation and management
- Passing assessed tickets through to appropriate 2nd level support function(s)
1st Line Support Team Leader - Company Overview:
An award winning global systems integrator and managed service provider which manages networks in 56 countries and 5 continents. A winner of 9 industry awards and with multipole gold partner accreditations you can become an integral part of this industry leading business!
- Award winning global systems integrator and managed service provider
- Manage networks in 56 countries and 5 continents
- Winner of 9 Industry awards
- Multiple gold partner accreditations
- Award winning customer service
- Deliver next generation IT Infrastructure
- Work with Gartner Magic Quadrant "leaders"
Work with Gartner Magic Quadrant "leaders to de liver next generation IT Infrastructure combined with offering award winning customer service this is an ideal opportunity for a talented IT Sales professional to further develop their career!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'