Our professional Service client are currently looking for a First Line Support IT Helpdesk Engineer to join them in their Taunton office (but also covering other offices in Somerset/Dorset). Working on their Helpdesk you will be the first point of contact for their staff & clients needing IT support. The role will be to resolve or refer jobs to your colleagues & clients to ensure IT systems are working effectively.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
· Excellent customer service approach
· Excellent communication skills and ability to explain IT issues with non IT staff
· Previous IT work experience (ideally at least 1 year), qualification or very keen interest in IT
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet scheduled work deadlines
· A desire to further your career in IT
· Full UK driving licence
In return my client will offer a fantastic place to work with a competitive and flexible benefits package.
- 1st line support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job