Experience working on a busy service desk?
1st Line Support?
My client an IT company based in the Hurley, located about 10 minutes from the centre of Maidenhead are looking for a Service Desk / Customer Support candidate to join their fun, friendly team on a permanent basis!
This is a varied position working for a growing organisation on a busy service desk, dealing with all aspects of 1st Line support and diagnostics.
The team is responsible for supporting almost 4000 internal and external customers. This role will be responsible for ensuring standards of service expectations and SLA's are met.
The role will involve general duties ranging from responding to customer requests / queries via Zendesk (ticket management system), managing customer accounts and general maintenance of M2M database.
Job Duties Involve:
* 1st line support for diagnosing connectivity problems/issues
* Logging phone calls and triaging queries using Zendesk in both English and French
* Providing operational support to the business
* Ensuring M2M SIM provisioning system (SIMPro) is kept up-to-date and accurate (despatches, activations, cancellations, suspensions etc)
* Liaising with networks to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
* Completing network escalations
* May be required to manage product set up
* Managing and supporting dealer/customer relationships.
* Arranging and provide training to customers via our online portal.
* Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
* Excellent attention to details is essential
* Must have the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
* Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
* Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
* Experience of using Excel
* Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
* Confident dealing with large amounts of numerical data
* Smart and professional appearance
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills.
The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be natural problem solver.
The candidate must be proactive in approach and be a team player willing to go that extra mile when required in line with the business needs.
This role offers a fun, friendly working environment! Lovely offices and room for progression!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service
- 1st Line Support
- desk support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job