Our client a leading IT and communication provider is looking to recruit a hardworking, personable and enthusiastic 1st Line Support Specialist to join their expanding team. Reporting to the IT Manager. Duties will include;
* Supporting Microsoft and CRM based systems.
* Providing support via telephone, in person or remotely.
* Responding to software, hardware or network issues in adherence to service level agreements.
* Logging support calls.
* Undertaking fault finding on technical issues or escalating as required.
* Active Directory and user account management.
* Support of voice or video communication services.
Applicants must be well organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working using their own initiative and have excellent Customer care/service skills.
The successful candidates must be professional and possess first-class time management capabilities with a demonstrable willingness to contribute towards the team’s success. Previous experience within a technical support role or an IT qualification would be desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your IT career and in return the company offers a rewarding salary with an extensive benefits package and on-going training and support along with future career development options.
- Fault Finding
- Line Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'