Our client is a leading independent UK based Payment Services Provider offering merchant account services to a wide range of clients globally.
They have a focus on delivering more of what a merchant needs from a bank and providing a solution that fits their requirements.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to add further people to their back office support team.
The 1st Line Support Manager Role:
Based from their modern offices next to Leeds University, the 1st Line Support Manager will work alongside and report to, the Integration Coordinator.
You will take responsibility for delivering first line support to merchants both in pre and post integration. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, articulate and enthusiastic individual who would like to work for a rapidly developing and expanding business.
- Providing 1st line support for merchants who are undertaking integration
- Helping merchants to integrate services into their online business
- Providing ongoing support to merchants needing to make changes to their integration
- Providing reports on, and analysing merchant processing data
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with merchants to provide on-going support for the lifetime of the account
- Ensuring that internal database and systems are kept up to date
- Performing ad-hoc checks and account monitoring
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 Years customer service experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience using customer service databases, or similar
- An individual with strong communication skills, particularly phone manner, with a belief in delivering the highest level of support and service to customers/merchants
- The ability to perform well under pressure, have a desire to learn, and self-manage when necessary
In return, the 1st Line Support Manager can expect;
- Competitive salary (c.£18,000 - £26,000, dependent on experience)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Individual personal development plan
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in applying for this 1st Line Support Manager position, simply submit your CV & Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: 1st Line Support, Technical Support, Customer Service, Database, Customer Care, Helpdesk, Support Desk, Leeds, West Yorkshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job