1st Line Support IT Engineer
£18,000 - £20,000 PA
The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents is a market leader with innovative use of technology in the estate agency industry.
An enthusiastic 1st Line Support Engineer is needed to join an experienced support team. Enhancing and supporting Information Technology systems for the Estate Agency, Lettings and Property Management Business from our Head Office in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be part of a team that provides telephone & remote support to our network of users located in more than 50 branches throughout England and Wales.
They will provide first & second line support of our bespoke business software, Microsoft Windows, Office & Active Directory as well the suite of Branch IP telephone systems.
They will assist the IT Team with the implementation of new versions of software, PC rollout projects, and associated hardware and network testing.
This is a great opportunity for personal growth, training & experience within IT as a Career.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & Microsoft Office 2010 upwards.
- Experience using Windows Server 2003 upwards.
- Experience using MS Exchange.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, VPN software, encryption software. A+, N+, MCP, CCNA, MSCE would be desirable.
- Full driving licence as site visits may be required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be eager to learn new systems & technologies.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job