Our client is looking for a hard-working Support engineer with a 'can do' attitude to join their growing audio visual & digital media business.
Working as the a 1st Line Support Engineer you will join a small Helpdesk Team supporting a range of clients with IT and Audio Visual products.
You will be troubleshooting and resolving any issues that are reported or escalating the issue to the 2nd Line Support engineer or to manufacturer. You will also have the opportunity for hands on experience building and repairing PC’s and media players as required.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the 1st line support engineer must have:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in 1st Line Support role
- Experience of Active Directory
- Experience of Office 365
- Excellent technician troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, telephone, email and customer focused service skills
- Experience using helpdesk call logging systems
- Preferred knowledge of Atlassian Jira ServiceDesk
- Experience supporting PC’s and servers
- An understanding of Audio Visual products and connections (Screens, media players)
- Microsoft products including Windows desktop, Windows Server, Office and Outlook
- An understanding of networking concepts eg WIFI, IP addresses, TCPIP Firewalls, VPN and Routers
- Good document creation skills using Microsoft office software
- Ability to manage their own time resource but also work as part of a team
- Preferably have knowledge of or have used the Scala CMS
- Any professional training certifications would be advantageous but not essential
- Desire to learn and develop as an employee with a want to bring something to the business
- Full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle for day to day commuting
In return the right candidate will get a competitive salary based on experience, private health care, 25 days holiday, company laptop and on-going career development path with training courses and certifications.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Active Directory
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'