Our client is the leading provider of IT software & services to the Education sector. We like to spend time understanding their aims and vision for ICT. Only then can we have a good grasp of how we can best support them and their school. In schools they want ICT to just work, for staff and pupils to be confident that they can easily log on and have swift, safe and reliable access to their files and engaging media rich resources, both inside and out of school. As a team and individually we all want to deliver the very best for our customers, we believe in doing a really good job and we are proud that what we do has a real impact on education.
From flexible ICT support, teaching and learning apps and essential infrastructure hardware; to the UK's most popular network and progressive cloud-based school MIS, our client is a trusted advisor and valued ICT partner to thousands of schools here in the UK. We make technology work for your teaching and learning needs.
* First point of contact for all queries from both internal and external customers.
* Call logging, diagnosing and logging customer calls either by phone, email or Support Online
* Identify and carry out remote 'first time fixes' on a variety of network and software solutions. These are varied tasks from data restoration to printer and software application roll out.
* Process improvement - proactive involvement in the continued development of new and established procedures.
* Service delivery - working with other service delivery teams to ensure that Service level Agreement (SLA) targets are met.
Essential skills required:
* Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
* Team player with strong inter-personal skills.
* Good keyboard skills. Computer literate - user knowledge of Excel®, Outlook® and Word®.
* Organised and self-motivated.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to customers/colleagues with varying technical knowledge.
This role would suit someone with a degree in IT or previous IT experience.
The hours of work will be 38 hours per week on a rota basis between 8am and 9pm - 5 over 7 days
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV online today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'