1st Line Support Engineer
Your new company
Hays IT is recruiting for a 1st Line Support Engineer for an expanding health technology organisation in Cornwall. My client is one of the leading providers of clinical software in the UK, leading the way in electronic patient record sharing and collaboration across the healthcare sector. They create powerful health information systems that help medical professionals work as effectively as possible to improve patient care. They are looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer to join the team in Cornwall.
Your new role
As a 1st Line Support Engineer, you will be at the front of the team using the wealth of knowledge you have gained within IT. Helping GP Surgeries to deal with hardware and software technical support, including maintenance, repairs, advice and installations for the already well-established customers within the healthcare sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will already be a successful 1st Line Support Engineer.
- General understanding of Computer systems and their architecture.
- To remain up to date and experienced in Windows Server, desktop administration and networking.
- Knowledge on Linux/Unix server administration and networking.
- Continue to demonstrate strong customer etiquette, telephone manner and written communication.
What you'll get in return
- You will be offered a salary of up to £18,000.
- Based in Cornwall.
- 28 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays).
- Pension scheme.
- Plus, many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this 1st Line Support Engineer role in Cornwall, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this 1st Line Support Engineer role in Cornwall isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- 1st Line Support Engineer Job Permanent Cornwall
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'