Job Title: 1st Line Support Engineer
Hours: 12 hour shift pattern (7am-7pm or 7pm-7am)
Our client based in Brighton are looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer to work as part of the 24-hour operation within the highly skilled Service Centre Team to deliver exceptional 1st Line support services to their customers.
- Follow work Instructions and processes to manage incidents, investigate alerts and carry out change requests
- Investigate and help resolve issues on customer's network and IT estates using agreed troubleshooting methodologies
- Manage support cases to enable fast resolution that exceeds our customers' expectations, escalating as required
- Ensuring accurate recording of all cases using the Company's ticket management tool and closing within agreed timeframes
- Using the central document repository, to ensure knowledge sharing across the team and enable best practice
- Ticket SLAs and KPIs are achieved
- Escalation procedures, policies and working practices are adhered to
- All records relating to Service Requests, Incidents, Problems and Knowledge Management are completed accurately and within agreed timeframe
- Cisco CCNA qualification or industry experience with no relevant Cisco qualifications
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships to understand client requirements
- Accurate recording of information
- A self-motivated attitude
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and agreed targets
- Ability to work 12 hour night and day shifts on a rotational pattern
- Customer Service Focus
- Operational Performance
- Team Player
- Planning and Organising
- Response to Change
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'