We are seeking to hire a motivated 1st Line Support Engineer to join our helpdesk team and support our portfolio of small business clients remotely and on-site. The ideal candidate will have had a years experience working as an IT professional, and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organisation to complete tasks in a timely fashion. The ideal candidate will be a keen learner who has the ability to grasp new technologies and procedures quickly.
* Provide remote and on-site 1st line support to their clients
* To assist with monitoring client networks daily, ensuring appropriate action is taken to remedy faults identified
* To take ownership of routine checks and maintenance on client networks
* To keep abreast of modern technologies
* Previous experience in a 1st Line Support role
* Windows 7, 8 and 10
* Office 2010 onwards
* Microsoft Outlook 2010 onwards
* Basic understanding of LANs
* Experience providing remote support essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Attention to detail
Beneficial Skills (not essential)
* Previous experience supporting executives
* Experience configuring small business routers and firewalls
* Office 365
* Windows Server and Active Directory
* Experience upgrading/replacing components in computers or laptops
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'