A brilliant opportunity to join a top employer in Tunbridge Wells as part of their sizable IT department. You will provide internal IT helpdesk and application support, covering desktop/laptop, application software (including MS Office 365), desk phones and mobiles.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to Helpdesk enquiries in a timely manner
- Provide fixes for desktop/laptop hardware
- Provide fixes for software applications including MS Dynamics, Microsoft Office 365 and bespoke applications
- Ensuring that all logs are recorded on the IT helpdesk software
- Provide technical advice to staff
- To record and provide a 'fast response’ support to customer technical queries
- Assist with the provision of mobile phones
- Active directory account management for new starters
- Configure software / hardware for replacements
You will be rewarded with excellent progression opportunities, a competitive salary with regular reviews, free parking, generous holiday entitlement, pension and much more.
Apply now to be considered immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job