Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a 1st Line Support Engineer to be based near Stansted? You will be ensuring that support calls are dealt with in a professional manner, within the designated SLA.
This role will offer you opportunities to progress and also lots of training and support to achieve Microsoft/Cisco Certifications fully funded by my Client.
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues keeping clients in the loop
- A true team player
- The ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Ideally experience working in a Managed Service Provider environment
Your Technical Knowledge/Skills
- MCITP level
- MS Office
- Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
- Knowledge of Backup applications.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop support.
- Active Directory
Salary and Benefits
- £17,000 - £22,000 (including bonus)
- Health care
- Gym membership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job