This is an immediately available role
8-00 - 17.30 Mon - Thurs
8-00 - 17.00 Fri
Do you have previous Helpdesk / 1st Line Support experience and are immediately available?
Our client is seeking a candidate to provide support and advice to employees on a range of IT issues & to provide a comprehensive and professional ICT Services Desk service to staff and external customers, 1st Line Support / Service Desk
The 1st Line Support Engineer needs to have the following experience:
- Telephone based support - 1st Line
- Providing basic OS office support & basic applications support
- Ticket Systems
- Includes email and portals (ticketing system)
What the 1st Line Support / Service Desk role involves:
- Handling all customer contact, via email, telephone and self-service.
- Logging all incident, service request and problem records.
- Allocating category profiles and prioritisation codes.
- Providing initial investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolving incidents and service requests and restoring service as quickly as possible.
- Achieving service level agreement, response and fix times.
- Escalating incidents/requests that cannot be resolved in agreed timescales and prior to SLA breach.
- Keeping users informed of progress.
- Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
- Provision of standby and on call service.
- Any other duties as and when required appropriate to the level of this post.
- Managing incoming calls on the Helpdesk
- Organising and liaising with other team members in the efficient handling of calls
- In time, with sufficient training, advising users on solutions available
- Supporting the IT function
- You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- Service Desk
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job