1st Line Support Engineer (UC)
Our client is looking for a VoIP Support Technician to join their exciting Unified Communications business in North London. The Support Desk operates in the UK and supports customers and partners.
***You must have experience of working with VoIP/Hosted telephony***
Main Job Purpose
As well as providing 1st/2nd line support you will be involved with projects assisting and supporting various other business units
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and record details of customer problems
- Keep customers informed of their call request status and progress
- Escalate more technical incidents, problems and tasks as appropriate
- Provision equipment for users following the equipment request process
- Liaise with third party suppliers to resolve issues and requests from the group
- Experience in a customer service role/previous support desk 1st/2nd line support role
- Internet connectivity troubleshooting
- Remote Control Software/VPN
- A genuine interest in information technology issues and trends
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently over the phone to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and ensure its resolution
- Experience of being a collaborative team worker and willing to share knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot and remain calm under pressure
- A passion to pursue independent study and progress within the company
- Applications will be considered on experience and professional experience, as well as any education or professional qualifications.
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
- Unified Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'