Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a 1st Line Support Engineer to be based near Reading?
The role will involve supporting a variety of clients giving you exposure to a wide range of technologies.
Main Duties of the Role
- 1st line helpdesk support
- Onsite technical support
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 and above.
- Familiarity with network technologies
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic and eager to learn!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of networking (DHCP, DNS, VPN, TCP/IP)
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Support
- Driving License & Car
- Ability to listen carefully whilst demonstrating patience.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft qualifications
- £18,000-£20,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'