Our prestigious client seeks a 1st Line Support Engineer on a 12 month FTC with the following must have skills and experience:
- A strong customer focus
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and Windows based applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office365
- Basic understanding of networking and Active Directory
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels of staff combined with the ability explain complex concepts in simple to understand terms.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open tickets at one time
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Support other IT areas as required, including project based tasks
- Work on multiple cross-functional initiatives and projects
This role will initially be working from home, but will require the successful candidate to return to the office when required.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above essential skills will be considered for this role.
- Operating Systems
- Problem Solving
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'