£16,000 to £18,000pa. Doe. plus great perks and benefits
Our client is to recruit a new Customer Service / 1 st line support Representative. If you are a team player, motivated to make a difference, and looking for your next exciting career move? This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, fast-paced business, helping them to maintain excellent customer service as they expand globally. They are passionate about what they do and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team.
Customer experience is at the heart of what they do, and in line with their company values, they want to ensure their customers always feel valued and supported. Ensuring that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key, so you must have the ability to work under pressure, stay organised, and have a drive for action and outcomes. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in customer service and be both proactive and solution driven.
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Customer oriented, with the ability to adapt/ respond to different types of character
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible depending on work demands
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues
- Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct and accurate
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Graduates Welcome
- Shift Pattern
- Gym Membership
- Quarterly Trips
- Breakfast Provided
- Holidays (TBC)
To find out more about this exciting yet challenging role please submit your CV. ASAP. And GLM Recruitment will be in contact with all suitable applicants.
Please note only people with the right to work and live within the European Union will be considered for this role.
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
- 1st Line
- Exceptional verbal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job