We currently have an exciting opportunity for 1st Line Support and Customer Service Representative in Worsley, Manchester.
Do you have previous customer service experience?
Our client is recruiting for new Customer Service Representatives! Are you a team player, motivated to make a difference, and looking for your next exciting career move? This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, fast-paced business, helping us to maintain excellent customer service as they expand globally. Our client is passionate about what they do, and they are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team.
The role involves working on the shift pattern and the candidates need to be prepared to work late shifts 2pm-11pm and some weekends.
Customer experience is at the heart of what they do, and in line with our client company values, so they want to ensure their customers always feel valued and supported. Ensuring that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key, so you must have the ability to work under pressure, stay organised, and have a drive for action and outcomes. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in customer service and be both proactive and solution driven.
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Customer oriented, with the ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible depending on work demands
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct and accurate written response
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Useful Skills / Experience:
- Previous client service experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
- Customer Service
- 1st Line
- Shift pattern
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job