We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st Line Analyst (Service Desk Analyst) to join our IT Service team in Meriden, CV7.
In this role, you will be part of the team which is a single point of contact for all business users and their IT needs, varying from software to hardware issues, providing support through face to face, email, chat, and phone.
You will need to capture the details of the incident in the management tool and manage the incident where required, also escalate where needed.
As an Investor in People, we are proud to have been recognised as one of Britain’s top employers in several independent reviews: We have been on the Sunday Times 'Top 100 Companies to Work For' list every year since 2007. We placed 24th in the list of 'Best Large Companies to Work For' in the UK, the highest placed recruitment firm. We also ranked 1st in Scotland and 11th in the West Midlands in the regional lists. Best Companies have accredited us with three stars for 'World Class Employee Engagement'.
- Resolving requests that have been made by the customer.
- To liaise with 3rd line business partners in support of the above.
- To liaise with both software and hardware technicians to resolve any issues that may occur.
- To be aware of Service Level Agreements and act accordingly.
- Have a flexible and mature approach to the working environment and those around them.
- Work adhoc on tasks requested by the Support Desk Team leader.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with career progression opportunities offering a starting salary of £26,000.
Experience or knowledge in the following
- O365 Administration
- VOIP Telephony
- Active Directory
- ITSM Ticket Logging Systems
We'd love to hear from you, hit apply!
- Active Directory
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'