About the 1st Line IT Support role:
- Raising incidents, service requests, changes, and problems using the service desk gathering appropriate detail to aid troubleshooting and resolution
- Taking ownership of problems and ensuring that they are resolved and the customer is kept in the loop
- Remotely supporting customers with any aspect of their IT systems and where required making onsite visits to ensure problems are resolved
- Answering Customer/Colleague Support Tickets via email/phone
- Liaising with clients to get details of faults, working out the reasons for the fault and explaining these to the client whilst finding a resolution
- Supporting Sales with compatibility of products and technical queries
- Recording problems and their solutions for future reference#
- Maintaining/Resolving issues with EDI/FTP Feeds into customers.
- 2+ years' experience working in an IT support role, experience of working in a 1st line IT Support position.
- Clear, concise and friendly telephone / desk side manner is critical
- Ability to prepare written material that is understandable and well structured
- Customer-focused with excellent client care skills
- Ability to prioritise calls and workload and have strong personal organisation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- You'll be confident, people centric with a super personality to become part of a small but established team.
They are looking for people with a combination of the skills below. It doesn't matter if you don't have all of these, if you are willing to learn and have experience in some then we are interested in talking to you:
- Solid networking skills with an understanding of IP and DNS, DHCP
- Proficient knowledge of computing environments including, servers, desktops & laptops alongside storage technology such as NAS & SAN.
- Experience of Networking technology.
- Related industry qualification(s) such as Microsoft certifications, CompTIA A+ or similar
If you're looking to develop your career and knowledge then they would love to hear from you. They want their Team to progress professionally and technically and will provide training as required.
- Service Desk
- 1st Line
- IT Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'