Are you a 1st Line Support Analyst with experience providing technical support to end users? Do you want to work in a challenging, yet rewarding environment for a leading managed service provider?
Working as part of our 1st Line team you'll be first point of contact, via telephone and email to troubleshoot and resolve connectivity and VoIP connectivity issues for our customers.
About the Role
- Log incidents accurately using our Business Support System, define and diagnose faults and troubleshoot issues to resolution meeting SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Provide regular, high quality updates to clients and end users for all incidents.
- Manage/monitor all Incident Records to ensure a timely resolution.
- Assist with the Major Incident process by seeking feedback from end users, plus occasional engineer co-ordination (for example, access arrangements)/
- Escalate incidents appropriately and manage inter-departmental communication effectively.
- Use network monitoring tools, user databases and multiple inbound support streams.
- Follow checklists and documented processes, and provide feedback that works towards Continual Service Improvement
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written at all levels, with the ability to translate technical solutions into non-technical languag
- Ability to work under pressure and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent customer service and people skills, and be empathetic to customer situations
- Logical methodical problem solver
- Technical skills - Familiarity with multiple operating systems and an understanding of FTTC, FTTP, networking basics TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, subnetting
- CompTIA Network + Certification or equivalent
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide Group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
- Service Desk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'