- You will be responsible for providing first line telephone support to end users with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Follow business standard guidance and troubleshooting procedures.
- Obtain detailed problem information and logging tickets for all issues and requests encountered.
- Provide support on basic technical issues ranging from mobile devices, password changes, printers, desktop accessories, desk phones and access rights.
- Close observation of the helpdesk queue and provide end users with prompt updates.
- Deliver prompt administration for the IT Helpdesk including order management, dealing with equipment suppliers, tracking equipment and reporting.
- Responsible for the management of new joiners, movers and leavers of the business including sourcing hardware and setting up software requirements, disabling accounts and managing the process of returns in relation to company equipment.
- 1st line support on all application and desktop faults.
- Generating purchase requests for hardware and software.
- Drafting and managing IT documentation.
- Strong 1st Line experience ideally within a financial services institution but not essential.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a full understanding of incident, problem and change.
- Strong PC/Laptop hardware support experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Support.
- Outstanding customer service and stakeholder interaction.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'