Our client, a fantastic company based in Crawley, West Sussex is currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will provide a 1st class IT support service to end users within the company. You will work to a 1st line support level engaging with and helping end users with a variety of support desk issues and escalating this in a timely and effective matter to 2nd / 3rd line engineers where appropriate.
- Proved 1st line support to business end users
- To be first point of call for end users on all incidents and IT issues
- Log calls and escalate incidents efficiently to 2nd and 3rd line support teams if you cannot resolve the issue
- Participate in PC builds and office / desk moves
- Support in the downloading of all software onto PC’s and Laptops
- Setting up new user accounts on Active Directory and Office 365
- Set up new users and Hunt Groups on the companies telephony system
- Support Windows systems and software
- To adhere to all ICT policies and procedures and to ensure all security and confidentiality measures are followed
Key Skills and experience:
- IT administration or 1st line support experience is essential
- Windows and Office software, hardware and application experience
- Active Directory knowledge
- Basic understanding of Office 365
- Any experience or knowledge of Telephony systems is highly advantageous
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: IT Support / Helpdesk / 1st Line Support / IT Administration / IT Administrator / Helpdesk Administrator / Service Desk / IT Analyst / Technical Support / Crawley / Gatwick / Horley / Horsham / East Grinstead / Redhill / Reigate / West Sussex / Surrey
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'