My Client are a growing organisation that requires an experienced 1st Line Support Analyst based in Cheadle area.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst you will be providing 1st point of contact support for UK customers, by email, telephone and via their ITSM Web Portal. Working in a team of 1st and 2nd Line Support Analysts, supporting a range of technologies including, Windows XP/7 desktop users, IP telephony, networks, computer hardware, peripherals and bespoke developed applications.
Basic Salary will be between £19,000-£22,000 depend on experience.
Working hours will be Monday- Friday- however you will l be required to participate in the Out of Hours support rota once full training has been provided. Additional payments will be made for shifts on this rota.
Day to day duties will include:
- Provide a single point of contact for our customers, maintaining professionalism at all times and ensuring our customers are kept updated on progress and resolution
- Taking calls from customers and logging support tickets on their behalf
- Triage of tickets and queue management, assigning tickets that cannot be resolved to 2nd Line support
- Diagnosing and resolving technical incidents and requests
- Remotely connecting to customers systems to provide training and support
- Provide training and guidance to customers on our products
- Escalation of major incidents and complaints
- Logging Incidents and requests in our Service Management tool, working to an agreed priority matrix
- Input into the growth of our internal and external knowledge base, ensuring colleagues and customers have the correct support documentation
- To provide and receive quality feedback to/from peers and team members to aid personal development.
- Working to agreed SLA's, such as ticket quality and customer satisfaction
- To ensure delivery to (and exceeding of) agreed service level agreements for performance and availability of all our IT service.
To be consider for this position you must have:
- Knowledge of ITSM best practice (ie ITIL) desirable but not essential
- Able to take ownership of incidents and see through to resolution
- Good understanding of Windows XP/7
- PC hardware knowledge including fault diagnosis
- Previous experience of using remote access tools
- Telephony experience including systems and integration
- Networking experience and virtual private networks
- Experience of operating in a complex service oriented arena.
- Experience of working with bespoke software products and hardware is essential
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP routers, switching and basic networking technologies
- Experience of using IT Service Management tools and ticketing systems such as Zendesk
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills set for this position, please apply online now.
*Please note if you have not been contacted within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful*
Best of luck
- 1st line support
- IP telephony
- Windows XP/7 desktop users
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job