My client - a school based in Oxford - is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic 1st Line Support Analyst to join their friendly and professional technical team.
The position of 1st Line Support Analyst is an important role as you will be the face of IT for the school. You will be responsible for the smooth operation and running of IT within the school.
The right candidate will possess:
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10.
- Previous experience working in an Active Directory environment.
- Strong experience with Windows Server 2008/2012 and 2016.
- Understanding of Computer Networks:LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, DHCP and DNS.
- Comfortable using and troubleshooting Apple and Andriod devices.
- Able to set up and troubleshoot docking stations and monitors.
- In depth understanding of hardware.
Contract: 3 months
Rate: £14 per hour
Note: Candidates will be required to do a DBS check
Oscar Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Active Directory
- 1st Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job