Support Desk Analyst
Reporting to the Project Lead, the Support Desk Analyst is responsible for assisting the customer in the daily use of the Bond Adapt product, supporting users on a First line level and also assisting with Payroll queries. The successful applicant will act as first line support dealing with any problems that arise and answering any questions the customers may have, delegate issues through to second line if unable to resolve them and will open and close incidents in the Support Desk software package.
Working alongside a small, yet fun project team the Support Desk Analyst will join a close knit team rolling out Bond Adapt to clients across the country.
Based in the heart of England and with 50 year's payroll experience, our client is one of the UK's leading payroll service providers. They provide a tailored service to meet any customer's requirements, with an extensive reporting library, our client's ability to deliver a bespoke solution is absolutely second to none.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
• To provide first line support to all customers.
• To liaise with 3rd line business partners in support of the above.
• To be aware of Service Level Agreements and act accordingly.
• Collaborating with others (2nd Line support) in order to resolve problems and provide an expert resource within the Service Desk environment.
• Being capable of diagnosing and solving a variety of problems in software packages.
• Showing persistence in a task despite time constraints.
• Demonstrating an understanding of the policies and values at both location and department level.
• Maintaining the Support Desk database (problems etc.), assets and personnel contacts.
The Support Desk Analyst will ideally express:
• An ability to build and develop a broad range of personal contacts for the exchange of information and ideas, in order to assist customers with any problems and queries with software packages.
• Persistence in dealing with difficult tasks over a period of time, and perseverance in reaching an objective despite obstacles.
• Commitment to delivering a high quality Support Desk and demonstrating empathy with customers' points of view.
• The ability to maintain effective work performance, remaining calm and self- controlled when under pressure.
• Ability to work conscientiously and efficiently within own work routines paying attention to detail to minimise errors.
• Flexible thinking approach to problem solving and looking beyond symptoms to identify root causes.
• Good communication skills, asking questions to clarify understanding, listening attentively to users and passing information accurately and effectively.
• Understanding of the different functions of the business and working within the standard operating procedures, rules and regulations.
• Flexibility on working hours
• Knowledge of ITIL would be advantageous
• knowledge in SQL would be desirable
BENEFITS AND SALARY
£16,000 - £22,000
Employee share scheme
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!"
If you are interested please click APPLY!
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- Help Desk Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job