1st Line Support&Administrator
6 month Rolling contract
£12-£14 Per Hour
Randstad Sourceright are proud to be partnered with a leading provider in energy efficiency, fire safety, security, comfort, performance and digitalisation. around buildings.
As a 1st Line Support&Administrator you will be providing 1st line support for customer and manage administrative duties in an office environment.
• Taking incoming support calls
• Finding and sending documentation via e-mail using tools provided
• Creating support tickets
• Checking training records and customer lists to authenticate support request
• Populating tickets for escalation to 2nd line support engineer
• Working as part of a team to support our customers
• Additional admin task such as keeping training records up to date and sending out customer bulletins
Skills & experience:
• Competent with MS Word and Excel
• Enjoys helping people
• Organised and reliable
• Experience in ticket system software is preferred.
• You will have strong attention to detail
• Able to deal with high call volumes
What you will get in return:
• Market rate
• Access to onsite Gym
How to apply:
To be considered please send an updated version of your CV to . Alternatively click "apply" to register your details and submit your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'