Up to £21k + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint an ambitious service desk support analyst to be a part of their current restructure and growth. This person will be the primary contact for support calls coming into the business and will need to have a strong customer service ethic to consistently give clients a first class support service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of incoming requests and identifying the appropriate priority and action to be undertaken
- Managing customer issues through to resolution, the management of regular service pack and project releases, as well as internal support management
- Handling complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
- Responsibility for dedicated client relationships
As a service desk support, it is essential that you have some previous customer service experience and be used to dealing with IT requests over the phone.
You will also need experience with:
- Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Relationship Management / Account Reviews
- Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines
Our client is a market leading software house, and an award winning business with clients based around the UK. Due to a restructure of their internal teams they are looking for an ambitious service desk support analyst to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371066.
- 1st line support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job