1st line Software Support Administrator - Bracknell - £22k - £25k DOE - Permanent
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for our successful client who specialise in consultancy and software services in Bracknell for a Software Support Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a dedicated software support administrator providing 1st line contact for a large multinational IT company.
We are seeking a candidate with previous 1st line support experience with exceptional communication.
You will have strong skills in Data Entry and Advanced MS Excel skills for reporting.
You will receive training and personal coaching in this close-knit exciting team and ss the role develops you will become more involved in the administration of the software and be able to produce reports and analytics for the customer.
Your role will include:
- Building excellent customer relationships
- Supporting end users / workforce to use the bespoke software database
- Identify and escalate any issues or bugs
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, determined and confident approach to customer service
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and a high level of self-motivation
- The ability to grasp new concepts easily
- Interest and enthusiasm within the IT industry
- Previous experience of working with databases
- Strong Excel skills
Interest and enthusiasm within the IT industry, Ideally you will have some previous customer service experience but we will also happily consider college/university leavers with the skills outlined above.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Advanced Excel
- Customer Service
- 1st Line
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'