The support teams are going through considerable change in order to align the service with business values and customer needs and as such you will be pro-change. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and confident individual with a keen interest in technology.
- Monitor incidents and ensure that the appropriate action is being taken to meet SLA.
- Update customers by telephone, e-mail or portal on the progress of a support call or to ask for additional information.
- Contact third parties to log support calls, get updates on open support calls or request technical support.
- Carry out remote diagnostic tests, checks and fixes when incidents are logged by customers.
- Assisting in internal and external customer report generation.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks relating to implementation projects, support projects or support administration
- Regularly update open tickets in the ITSM tools
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Work in a support team delivering remote support covering 0700-1900 on a rotating shift, totalling 37.5 hours per week.
- Ability and confidence to work independently as well as part of a team
- Contribute to Knowledge Management within the business in the form of documentation creation
- Provide support and expertise to other departments including Sales, Projects, Engineering and Field Services
- Actively contribute to product improvements through the alerting of software bugs via process
- Actively contribute to service improvements through recommending changes to systems and processes
- A customer orientated approach is critical for this role
- A general technical understanding and familiarity with Microsoft applications
- One year of experience in a Service Desk or a Customer Support environment would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding of ITIL and its objectives would be an advantage
- A basic technical understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- 3rd Line
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job