Exclusive to Bright IT Recruitment
My client is seeking to appoint a 1st Line Service Desk Support with at least 3 years’ experience on a Help Desk or Service Desk.
My client are a vibrant and successful cloud consultancy and services business. They are looking for their next 'super-star’ to join a thriving business. The role offers a competitive salary and great career development opportunities, whilst being just 2 minute's walk from the train station.
The successful candidate will also enjoy the use of an Apple Mac computer, a Herman Miller Mirra 2 task chair and a PlayStation 4/VR for team recreational fun.
- A passion for service
- Action oriented
- Take ownership and take pride in your work
- Confident when visiting client offices
- Skilled communicator via all mediums e.g. telephone, email and face to face
- Attention to detail when investigating, logging and fixing tickets
- Effective categorisation and prioritisation of tickets
- Experienced at supporting Remote Workers and utilising Remote Support Technologies and tools
- Broad technical experience including all Microsoft Operating Systems (ideally Desktop)
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Proven Client experience
If this sounds like you, you’re eager to learn new skills, with amazing communicate skills and willing to push yourself then we want to hear from you!
Apply today to Debbie Simms at Bright IT Recruitment for immediate consideration.
- Communication Skills
- Highly Detailed
- Handle Multiple Priorities
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 10
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job