1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £16,000.00 - £20,000.00
I am looking for a 1st line service desk professional to join one of my key clients based in Wilmslow. Your primary responsibility is to log and progress incidents or service requests from the business, via phone, e-mail or 'Walk-in'. You will take responsibility for managing incidents or requests through their full life cycle, ensuring these are managed within SLA's, whilst having an opportunity to support the implementation of projects and change, as directed by the Service Desk team lead.
We are looking for a strong self-starter who has a service focus and previous experience of working in an IT service desk environment supporting Windows 7 and Active Directory.
- To log and progress incidents and service requests raised via phone or e-mail or walk in.
- Manage incidents and requests through their life cycle, from creation to closure, ensuring users are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensure that all incidents and service requests are dealt with within agreed SLA targets.
- Provide first line resolution for incidents and service requests wherever possible.
- Support the implementation of Projects and Change as directed by Service Desk Team Leader.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working within an IT Service Desk environment and strong support skills with Windows 7 and Active Directory.
- Advanced desktop PC skills, including Windows 7 and Active Directory are mandatory.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong team working skills, flexible and can do attitude.
- Experience of working with a call management tool such as ITSM.
- SDi Service Desk Analyst qualification (desirable)
- ITIL foundation or experience of working within an ITIL environment (desirable)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job