1st line Service Desk Analyst/ 1st Line Analyst / Staffordshire / Remote / Permanent / £20k per annum
Currently seeking for a junior 1st Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support role for a client, This represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Professional to join an exciting Service Desk team as the ongoing contact for all IT support related interactions.
The role will entail
- Act as a first point of contact for all internal customers regarding IT issues and queries.
- Ensuring SLA's are met by responding to and resolving tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of tickets ensuring the customer and ticket is updated with the ticket resolved where possible or assigned to next resolving group in a timely manner
- Provide a professional and high-quality customer support service adhering to service management principles
- Administration and support of solutions such as Active Directory, Office365, D365, Outlook and Exchange
- Create/disable/update user and system accounts; permissions, unlocks, password resets and group creation / assignment in accordance with security policies and procedures
- Installation and support of software
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other end user peripherals for any hardware, software or network issues
The salary for this position is up to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Saira Younis at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line Analyst - Staffordshire
- 1st line analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'