Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Manager to join them based in Solihull, on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
The 1st Line NOC Engineer role:
You will provide a single point of contact for our customers to report network faults to. The Network Operations Centre provides support 24 x 7 x 365 across the entire client base whilst delivering an excellent customer service experience. The role is a key position within the organisation and will be instrumental in building customer relationships, delivery of Services and customer retention.
Key Responsibilities as their 1st Line NOC Engineer:
- Delivery of a world class customer service experience
- End to end Incident Management throughout the Incident lifecycle
- Supplier Management
- Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates
- Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures
- Ensuring faults are escalated and resolved within the customer contracted Service Level
- Pro-actively monitoring customer networks via the company’s internal monitoring system, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Providing Incident management and technical resolution of 1st line network related faults and timely escalation to 2nd line when required
- Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
- Engaging and proactively feedback on system and process improvement
- Complete low-level Change requests
- Providing the customer with a key contact during the incident lifecycle
What is needed in order to be able to become their Senior IT Manager?
- Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre or IT
- Studying towards or gained an IT qualification e.g CCNA
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working high pressure environments and dealing with pressurised situations
- Good understanding of helpdesk or customer service environment
- A basic understanding of networking
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their 1st Line NOC Engineer then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'