Network Engineer - Network support - 1st Line network support
An opportunity for a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer / Network Engineer has arisen within an expanding company based near Otley. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and/or experience working with Fortinet, Draytek and/or Cisco technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer / Network Engineer who is keen to work with the latest technologies in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the role
As a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer / Network Engineer, you will troubleshoot a wide range of issues. These could include VoIP, Wi-Fi, mobile performance, connectivity and firewalls. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out onsite client installs and customer training (all local)
- Managing customer systems and responding to monitoring alarms
- Installation, troubleshooting, configuration and support of a range of technologies
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Escalation of cases to 2nd and 3rd line
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer who has some experience in a 1st line technical support role or for an apprentice or someone who has recently graduated who has gained some knowledge with networks.
Some knowledge or experience with the following would also be desirable, though not essential to your application:
- Routing & Switching
- Understanding of network security
- Understanding / exposure to VoIP technologies
- Experience of Firewall install and/or configuration
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Excellent training and career progression opportunities are available within this company.
- Network Engineer - Network support - 1st Line network support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'