Job Title: 1st Line Network Engineers
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum basic salary plus ON CALL earnings.
As an experienced IT Network Engineer are you looking to work for a rapidly growing company with in-house progression opportunities? Does a salary of £18-22,000 plus opportunities to earn extra grab your attention?
If you answered "Yes!" to the above then I need to hear from you!
I have a great opportunity based near Sevenoaks to work with a fantastic team with immediate start dates. The right candidate must have a full driving licence and their own car. A company car is included to travel to client sites. You will be working with a busy team working through helpdesk tickets, multitasking as you complete tasks like installing servers, replacing workstations and resolving operating software faults.
As my golden candidate you will be able to:
- Provide telephone and onsite support for clients
- Work in their helpdesk ticket system
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be available to be on call
- Deal with all kinds of support issues
- Ultimately you will use the products and services within the clients established portfolio to recognise new business opportunities and then escalate them into new sales.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• A solid understanding of Microsoft Desktops and an awareness of networking technologies.
• Excellent communications skills (specifically oral, literacy & numeracy).
• Accomplished problem solver.
Hours of work: You will be required to work shift hours to suit the needs and requirements of the business. The shift hours of worked are:- 7:45am - 4:15pm, 8:45am - 5:15pm and 9:45am - 6:15pm
You will be required to be on call for out of hours` service. The out of hours` service hours are 6:00pm - 8:00am Monday to Friday and 24 hours on Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday. For being on call for out of hours` service the 1st Line Network Engineer employee will be paid the following rates of pay:-
- £20.00 - for being on standby to accept out of hours calls on Monday to Friday.
- £50.00 - for being on standby to accept out of hours calls on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- £20.00 - for each call the 1st Line Network Engineer receives from a Client.
This is a permanent position in an organisation that has a strong track-record of internal promotion and excellent progression opportunities.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- 1st Line Network Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job