Our client, a leading communications and PR agency have an excellent opportunity available for an enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working individuals to join the close knit IT department.
It is essential that applicants have experience in first line IT support along with strong communication skills. Applicants must be committed, reliable, and flexible.
- Providing desk top support to a variety of individuals including company directors
- Using the in-house call logging system (training will be provided)
- Create and maintain accounts and user permissions, and undertake password resets as required.
- Diagnose and solve basic network, software and hardware faults and perform maintenance repairs and upgrades
- Assist with maintenance and troubleshooting for classroom AV equipment - projectors, interactive whiteboards and amplification systems
- Taking inbound calls in a busy, dealing with first line technical queries
- Meeting customer service and call answering targets, to ensure an efficient, cost effective service desk function is provided with a very high level of customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in a customer facing 1st line technical support role
- Experience in a 1st line support role supporting Retail/Stores/ EPOS/ Tills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pick up new computer systems
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good team worker who is keen to develop and progress
if this job looks attractive to you and you have the relevant experience then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job