IT Administrator - Leicester
Full training will be provided
Level 2-3 IT qualification
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 78 million pound turnover for 2019, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
We are keen to recruit the best talent into our company to share in our success!
- IT Support: First line support for all internal IT issues and queries, maintain and troubleshoot the hardware, software and network configuration of all Encore IT systems.
- Application support for 3rd party applications used within the business.
- Inventory control: Maintain accurate records of company assets (computers, monitors, telecoms, printers etc) and purchased software licences.
- Purchasing of new IT and telephone equipment and carrying out regular comparisons of suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness and quality of service.
- New starters: user profile maintenance on all systems.
- Network permissions and folder maintenance.
- Internet usage: monitoring and reporting on usage.
- Spam Filtering: checking spam quarantine for false positives, reduction of false negatives.
- IT administration
- Continuous maintenance, administration and improvement of Encore's IT infrastructure.
- Enrolment on the IT level 2 or 3 apprenticeship
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing in line with length of service
- Extensive training package and support
- Private Health-care
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office!
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
Our Ideal Candidate
Extremely IT proficient
Excellent at multitasking
Good knowledge of a variety of IT programmes
- Full driving license and use of own car.
Previous experience providing IT help desk support would be desirable but is not essential.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.
- IT Support
- 1st line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'