1st Line IT Support Technician - Huddersfield
A 1st Line IT Support Technician is required by a well-established IT Managed Services Provider based in Huddersfield as they look to increase their technical support team size due to demand and growth.
Not only do they invest in their staff with development, the natural progression opportunities provided allows staff to grow within the business. This is a great learning opportunity to expand on your skillset as the client operates in several industries in providing IT, Networking and Telecoms support.
You must have strong working knowledge with Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Office 365, ideally with previous MSP experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365 / Exchange
- Virtualisation - VMWare
- Networking: TCP/IP
- Previous MSP experience
- Azure / AWS
- Working experience administering and maintaining VoIP Telephony
The roles and responsibility include acting as first port of call in monitoring and assisting customers with tickets on the helpdesk.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering remote technical expertise to clients with strong communication skills
- Showing an analytical approach in resolving technical issues
- Resolving technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service at all times
- Provide accurate documentation of helpdesk tickets
- Assisting in customer installations on site when required
- To ensure that all SLA's are met
- Escalating technical issues when necessary
If you are currently working within an MSP and you are looking to make the jump to a rewarding environment and develop your skills, do not hesitate to apply!
- Salary up to £22,000 dependent upon experience
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Gym membership
- Friday breakfast
- Lunches out with the team when targets are hit
- Company iPhone provided
To apply, press Apply Now, or send your up to date CV over to Gianluca.Sammartano @ CircleRecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- active directory
- office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'