Your new company
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st/ 2nd line support Engineer to join an extremely well- recognised and trusted housing group within their Belfast office.
Your new role
The post holder will be responsible for effectively providing 1st level technical support and manage all first point of enquiries from internal customers aiming to provide a first time fix resolution. The engineer will be responsible for installing, supporting, maintaining, repairing and managing IT hardware and software.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following:
- At least one year's practical experience of working in an IT helpdesk environment and/ or the provision of 1st line IT support in a busy environment
- Experience in deployment of PC's, laptops, tablets, printers etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory
- Ability to work as part of a team with true commitment to customer experience
- Hold a full UK driving license
What you'll get in return
On top of a competitive salary, this role will be an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to gain valuable experience working in a busy IT department within a rapidly expanding company for a minimum of 3 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job