1st Line IT Support Engineer -£16,700 - £22,000 per annum inc. profit share, and benefits
ITVET are a fast growing network support and managed services provider based in Bishops Stortford, with clients all over the UK. They offer a wide range of professional managed services, which include Telephony, Connectivity, Public Wi-Fi, server support and hosted services.
Based at our Bishops Stortford office you will be part of our Technical Team, the key objective is to ensure that support calls are dealt with in a professional manner and within the designated Service Level Agreements (SLA). Where this is not possible, to escalate the call to second Line, keeping the Helpdesk and Client updated at all times.
From time to time as the business requires it; you will be required to perform scheduled and ad-hoc out of hours work (weekend and evenings) for major upgrades, system relocation and moves. The position will involve travel between various client sites throughout the UK as and when required.
You will be:
• An experienced, and talented engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
• Able to demonstrate a "Can Do" attitude being willing to go the 'extra mile` in helping solve client issues
• Able to communicate well with customers and colleagues keeping customers updated at all times
• A real team player.
• Able to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Flexible in your approach to travel and projects undertaken
• Willing to be part of the out of hours on-call rota
• Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
• Fluent English speaking.
• MCITP level, or willing to prove ability to support at this level
• MS Office - all versions.
• Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
• Knowledge of Backup applications.
• Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop support.
• Active Directory administration
We offer in house training across the wide range of services we offer, and encourage all of our team to seek professional qualifications via Microsoft or Ciscoetc. which we will pay for. Whilst we like our team members to touch as wide a range of technologies as possible, we also believe that it is essential that we help you discover which ones you excel at.
ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously.
As well as a very competitive salary we offer:-
-Profit share scheme
This is a great permanent opportunity allowing candidates to maximise their career potential. If you are interested please apply immediately
- Active Directory
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job