1st Line IT Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst - Fixed Term contract
IT 1st Line Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst with at least 18 months experience in an IT helpdesk / IT 1st line support role is required by a leading company in Gerrards Cross. This role is easily commutable from Slough, Beaconsfield, Uxbridge, and surrounding areas
Joining a team of 4 people, the role is to use your technical expertise to resolve 1st line IT issues for employees in a timely manner and supporting the team in providing an excellent IT & network infrastructure.
The role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract but there is a chance this could go permanent
- 18 months experience in a similar 1st line IT support role.
- Working with helpdesk software, MS Office, 365 & Active Directory
- Excellent understanding of various systems and a passion to learn about new and upcoming technology and software.
- Ability to find solutions and assist staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver on deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
Job Role Responsibilities
- Building and deploying laptop clones.
- Installing basic laptop components.
- Provide basic Microsoft Office 365 support.
- Escalate and manage 2nd/3rd line support tickets.
- Carry our basic Active Directory tasks.
- Able to support users remotely and on-premises.
- Create user profiles.
- Roll out software centrally and manually.
- Offer user laptop health checks.
- Managing all tasks via helpdesk system.
- Review ticket trends with line manager.
- Support team and firm with adhoc IT tasks.
My client is a leading professional services company, employing over 250 people. They want this person to grow into the role and there is career progression for the role to go permanent after 12 months and move to 2nd line / 3rd line again in the future.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of up to £26,000 + Benefits. To apply, press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: Helpdesk / IT / Support / Office 365 / 1st line / Gerrards Cross
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'