A well established and growing firm with offices in Canary Wharf and near Cambridge, and with a reputation for high-quality service, is seeking to recruit a 1st Line IT Support Analyst/Assistant based at its offices in Canary Wharf. The firm provides services to a wide range of clients, from small and medium size growth businesses and individuals to multi-national corporations.
Reporting to Manager level, this role requires support for the firm’s users and systems. If you would like to join a dynamic and growing IT Services team, then please apply.
1st Line IT Support job role:
- Identifying and mitigating security risks;
- As 1st line Support you will act as the first line of service to customers, logging tickets via phone calls, emails and from a monitoring system;
- You'll be resolving 1st line incidents answering and resolving customer queries to a high standard;
- Investigate issues and find solutions.
1st Line Support job responsibilities:
- As 1st Line Support you will be responsible for ensuring alerts from the service desk monitoring system are dealt with in a timely manner;
- You will be responsible for answering incoming telephone calls for support and either resolving the customer problem quickly or handing the call to the right engineer;
- You will manage the Support mailbox;
- Escalate trouble incidents and work requests in line with departmental SLA’s and procedures;
- You'll ensure tickets are logged correctly whilst performing proactive and preventative maintenance.
Job pre-requisites ideal:
- Provide front-line customer IT support in person or remotely using telephone, email and online chat, offering prompt and accurate solutions to customer queries;
- Investigate customer issues where the solution is not immediately apparent, including escalated queries from other team members;
- Provide telephone-based training to customers by way of outbound calls;
- Windows Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Excellent troubleshooting & research skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Supporting knowledge of MS Office products and remote troubleshooting;
- Information Security;
- Remuneration package includes a basic salary, reviewed bi-annually, approved contributory pension.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 14 days. If you haven't been contacted within this time your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all age groups.
·You'll be resolving 1st line incidents answering and resolving customer queries to a high standard;
·Identifying and mitigating security risks;
Investigate issues and find solutions.
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job