£20,000 - £25,500 per annum
We are looking for 3 x IT Helpdesk Analysts to join a customer-focused organisation based in Oldham.
In this role you will be reporting into the IT Help Desk Team Leader, where you will be responsible for:
* Management of IT Incidents
* Deliver 1st Line Technical Support resolving appropriate incidents and recommending solutions and workarounds, to provide customers with a quick return to service.
* Management of Requests received during the shift's period of responsibility
* Support to the effective and efficient management of the introduction of new Services, the Transition of Services from projects into the operational IT Estate, and the effective delivery of Problem and Change Management within IT Services.
* Support to the coordination of all Communication between IT Services and the business
* Support to the coordination of the collection of IT Services Management Information and Key Performance Indicators
* Liaise with customers to establish their service requirements supporting a continuous approach to Service improvement.
You will have the following skills:
* Good knowledge of IT services delivered within a corporate environment
* Customer service experience
* Excellent prioritisation skills
* Knowledge of Incident management
* Knowledge of Problem management
* Knowledge of Request Fulfilment
* Able to maintain good supplier relationships
* Excellent oral and written communications
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
What is on offer
They offer an excellent benefits package that includes but isn't limited to:
* A Salary of £25,700 per annum (pro rata)
* 25 days holiday & bank holidays (pro rata)
* Access to their Health Scheme - claim back every day medical expenses.
* Competitive Pension Scheme
* Access to Benefits Portal offering everyday Lifestyle Benefits
* Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
* Thank you awards - by nomination
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Training & E-learning courses
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'